Perfect Love Online Bible Study - Welcome


Life can be hectic. Schedules can be demanding. Bible study doesn't have to be.
Online bible study gives you the chance to participate from anywhere...at any time.
You can do it alone or with a group of ladies. The choices is yours!





We all want to be known and loved. Though we can experience deep relationships with others, there will always be a hole in our hearts for the perfect love of Christ. But, what does that really mean? How do we pursue intimacy with an invisible God? What if we do not feel worthy of His love? How can we respond when troubles kidnap our security in Christ?

In six powerful sessions, author and Bible teach Lisa Harper walks women through the Song of Solomon to answer those questions and more. Though romance and marital love are typically associated with this book, Lisa takes a Christ-centered approach to illustrate how this ancient love story is relevant to your life and relationship with Jesus today. As she brings clarity to the text and as you watch real-life stories from other women, you will learn how to embrace God's perfect love and realize your own beauty and worth in God's eyes.

Get Signed Up


Sign up for RightNow Media

Don't have your free RightNow Media account? Click here to sign up. Then come back to this page. 

Already have a RightNow Media account? Skip to step 2.

(If you signed up for RightNow Media, be watching your inbox for an email with the subject line "A gift from Family Church - Your RightNow Media Account". Open the email and follow the steps to complete your registration.)




Sign up with Heart2Heart for the online bible study



Here's what you will do each week


Watch for your weekly reminder email from Heart 2 Heart Women's Ministry.


Grab your bible, pen and study handout.


Three places to find the study handouts:

1) Weekly reminder emails will have the upcoming study handout attached.

2) Pick them up in the church foyer

3) Download the "group handouts" zip file from the Perfect Love bible study page in RightNow Media


Sign into RightNow Media, search for "Perfect Love", and watch that week's video.


Come back here and share in the group chat by answering the online questions. Each Tuesday different questions will be posted. We highly encourage you to actively participate in this part of the study by visiting the blog and responding. Your voice matters to us! This is the part of the study where we share real life together.

19 comments:

  1. We are so excited to start this online bible study! This is a completely new concept for our ministry. We hope you will be adventurous with us and dive into this online conversation. Once you get used to the three steps of watching the video, studying your handout and then commenting on our online questions - we think you'll really enjoy it.
    Lisa Harper is one of our favorite authors and Bible teachers. She is personable, funny and transparent. And wow, she knows her stuff when it comes to the Word.
    So grab a glass of tea or a hot cup of coffee, cuddle up with your favorite fuzzy blanket and join in on the life-changing fun we're all about to have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I am study about how much love God has for each and everyone of us. I enjoy how this is going to make me look upon my self on how much love I should be showing my most wonderful God!!

      Delete
  2. I have watched the intro video like 3 times and am excited to see how Lisa takes us on a journey through the Song of Solomon and puts it in perspective of my everyday life and walk with Jesus, not just my marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the intro video too! I may have shed a tear or two. Lisa is going to be so good at being our "tour guide".
      Also, if you feel comfortable, will you reply to this with a screen name or your real name so we can identify you if you win the giveaway?
      Shannon

      Delete
  3. I am looking forward to putting the book Song of Solomon in perspective of my everyday life and walk with Christ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been through it before from the perspective of marriage. I'm excited to be looking at it from the context of my relationship with Jesus. ~Shannon

      Delete
  4. I look forward to getting started on the Bible Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have been through a bible study on the book Song of Solomon from a marriage perspective. I'm very excited and can't wait to dig deeper and grow my intimacy with Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are there any small groups of ladies doing this study together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to if I don't figure this blog thing out.

      Delete
  7. I'm super excited about learning more about God's perfect love for us on an individual level! I think we all need that reminder from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to this study. I've never done an online study so this should be interesting. I just hope I can keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I win? I'm one Hot Mess so I need to know how to become The Perfect Mess. Leann Parnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Darla Reeves on winning "A Perfect Mess" by Lisa Harper! Darla we'll have that book shipped directly to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited about being able to connect with all of ladies while growing the knowledge of how much God loves us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ladies, if you do not have access to a printer be sure to pick up your week 1 study handout in one of the Family Church campus foyers. The handouts will also be attached to your weekly reminder emails and downloadable from RightNow Media.

    Have you invited all of your friends to participate yet? Free, fun and flexible...what more could you ask for in a bible study!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have ladies from different parts of the country joining us...welcome everyone! Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I will be posting the week one questions. I've been tempted all day to post them early, but I'm working hard on that last Fruit of the Spirit - self control. ~ Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am lagging behind, but completed the first lesson, loved it and love psalm 63. Ready to move on to lesson 2 sorta new (and unsure) with the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am enjoying to see the love that God really has for us and that we should be giving him the same kind of love!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top