Growing in Christ

This is it...our last blog post for the "Perfect Love" online bible study. As we wrap up, we want to thank each of you who participated. We've heard some great stories of how this bible study is changing the lives of women. Our prayer is this will be a springboard for you to continue to grow in your relationship with Christ. That you will actually live in an intimate relationship with Jesus, not merely just go through the motions.

During these six weeks together we've gained a greater understanding of how much Christ delights in us and wants a relationship with us. Even though we are broken and inconsistent, He pursues us and loves us above comprehension.

Here's our challenge to you: throw away your relationship checklist and instead pick up an open-ended journal where anything is possible in your relationship with Him.

Whatever you do, don't stop growing in Christ...


Our Favorite Quotes:


Never forget the imperishable beauty within you.
Christ's death on the cross was for all of my sin, not just part of it.  

Let's Chat:
  • Thinking back over your life, what is one way God has shown you He will not leave you nor forsake you?

  • What do you want your relationship with Christ to look like five years from now?

4 comments:

  1. In five years, I want to know more scripture and be a powerhouse for God! I want others to look at me and see the Lord’s calling and blessing upon my life. I want to look back and remember this day and say WOW, look how far I’ve come, but not near as far as You have planned for me Lord! I’m going to continue running this race and pray it’s with honor and integrity. One day I plan to stand before my King and hear Him say well done my good and faithful servant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a spiritual giant! In five years, I want to be a better student of the Word. I want to know Him and trust Him more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in five years, i want my relationship to look like more fun and less "work". hanging out with friends is easy when you hang out more. there is more to talk about and less awkward silences. i want the fellowship between us to be easier bc for the previous 4 years we've been hanging out more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God has continually showed me that He will never leave nor forsake me. There was a dark five years of my life that seemed to go on forever. Some people say five years that is a drop in a bucket, but in those five years God spared me from death , incarceration, disease, and so much more. He protected me and kept me safe, and was waiting for me to turn back to Him. That's Gods love folks! He will wait patiently for you and while you are in the middle of HELL itself He will protect you, and patiently waits for you to come back to Him. That doesnt mean you will not face consequences or walk in the journey of forgiveness and healing, but you will be spared He will keep you safe. God is such a gracious merciful and loving God.
    In five years, I want to be closer than I am now, and fully walking in the gifts of teaching and preaching that He has given me. I want to be discernful and prophetic and speak life into lives of women all around me. I want to grow and be a crown to my husbands head and a mother that doesnt emabarras my boys but that inspires and encourages my boys. I want to be who God made me to be.

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top